By: Robert Avsec
June 24, 2013. A pot of grease left on the stove started a fire that killed a Macon man Saturday afternoon.
The blaze that started about 1:15 p.m. at 2325 Mafiel Drive has been ruled accidental, said Sgt. Ben Gleaton, a Macon-Bibb County fire investigator.
(Read entire story here: http://www.macon.com/2013/06/24/2531185/fatal-macon-fire-caused-by-pot.html#storylink=cpy)
Another tragic fire that could have been prevented with High-End, Heat-Limiting Technology (HEHLT)!
Unattended cooking that leads to food-on-the-stove (FOS) fires is the #1 cause of residential fires in the USA year in and year out. Want to know how your Fire & EMS department can “put a lid” on FOS fires using technology that costs less than $400 per stove (four electric elements)?
Get the e-Book, Putting a “Lid” on Food-on-the-Stove Fires, today and learn how Union City, GA, Wilson, NC, the Department of Defense, and dozens of colleges and universities have used High-End, Heat-Limiting Technology to do just that! Get your e-Book (available in PDF and Word formats) today!
See how Union City, GA, the Department of Defense, a growing number of colleges and universities, and more are eliminating FOS fires using HEHLT!
Just click on the e-book image over on the right-hand navigation panel of this blog.